Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Best Phase Of My Life - School !

School is rightly abbreviated as 'Six Crazy Hours Of Our Life's!'
Whatever I am today I owe it to my school S.V.D.D
S.V.D.D.  rocks !!!

This school has got awesome teachers whose dedication and determination will definitely bring the school to an amazing high !
I've made the most amazing friends here ! :D
Love them all ! <3



Some memories of School I'll never forget:
1. Singing loudly in the class.
2. Waiting for recess desperately, and first eat own tiffin fast and then pounce on everybody else's tiffin.
3. Go to canteen and eat Vada-Pav's.
4. Go out of the class and bunk periods, just by saying that some teacher has called, coz I'm the monitor.
5. Teacher's awesome words of inspiration !
6. Fights with friends coz of teasing.
7. Going for picnics and tours.
8. Everytime getting scolded for not doing some or the other thing.
9. Laughing on top of the voice with friends !
10. Hidden Mobiles/Camera. ;)
11. Asking friends before an exam, how much he has studied.
12. Waiting for the P.T period.
13. Getting dressed for Teacher's Day and Farewell.
14. Passing comments. xD
15. And ofcourse STUDYING !

Drawing ~ Kinjal and Chhaya Teacher.
Editing ~ Saumil !
I'll cherish all these memories for a loooong loooong time ! :D
Miss my school, teachers and friends a lot. :(
Proud to be a S.V.D.Dian !

No comments:

Post a Comment