Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Passed My 10th




The S.S.C. examinations according to me, is the most hyped thing one could ever imagine.
There's a lot of pressure all around; but the best thing to do; and what I did is to relax, and not worry about it.
I gave my S.S.C. board examinations in March this year.
We were expecting a good 3 to 4 month vacation, but we got 6 months !!! (Tiring towards the end though)
The results came out in June; I scored 87.82 %
I could have scored better, but yet was satisfied by my performance & happy too ! People called up, congratulating me, wishing me Luck.
These %, in real sense, are only meant for getting admission in a Junior College.
But things went worse with the Online Admission System.
Even today, after 6 months duration, I'm not sure about my college.

No comments:

Post a Comment